[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4997044/height/26/theme/standard-mini/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/” height=”26″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”mini”]Three Seasons of Ministry: What I Wish I Had Known
Part 2: Stabilizing
Steve Gladen has served as the Global Pastor of Small Groups at Saddleback Church since 1998. He oversees the strategic launch and development of over 7,000 adult small groups on multiple campuses. Steve has authored “Small Groups With Purpose,” which has been translated into eight languages to date, and “Leading Small Groups With Purpose.” Steve is also the Founder of the Small Group Network (SGN) giving influence and oversight to all the SGN initiatives.
In part 2 of this 3 part “Group Talk” podcast series, host Carolyn Taketa interviews Steve on the following topics in this exciting interview about 5 things to pay attention to in each season of ministry.
- Learning to understand and flow with your church culture
- Creating a blue-print for your ministry and knowing what to focus on
- Stopping drift and staying true to your metrics
- Remembering your calling and overcoming insecurities
- Growing your volunteer leadership team
Just click the play button at the top of this post to enjoy this insightful discussion! To subscribe to our Group Talk Podcast, click HERE