Q Do you need some encouragement, fresh strategies and practical advice as a small group point person? If your answer is “Yes,” then you’ve come to the right place!
Carolyn Taketa is the Executive Director of Small Groups at Calvary Community Church in West Lake Village, CA. She is the author for such publishers as “Christianity Today” and Host of the Small Group Network’s “Group Talk” Podcast. In this month’s video interview, host Derek Olson interviews Carolyn and asks her the following questions in this exciting interview…
- What is one challenge that you face as a small group point person and how do you go about addressing it?
- What small group model do you employ at your church, what do you like about it and how does it work?
- When it comes to coaching small group leaders, what is one piece of practical advice you would offer?
- When it comes to actually hosting a small group, what is your number one piece of advice for hosts?
- What is one or more books on leadership or small groups that you would recommend?
- What is one reason you would give for why people should attend “The Lobby” gathering in SoCal March 2017?