Daniel Thomas is the Campus Pastor & Director of Adult Ministries at Highlands Fellowship Church in Abingdon, Virginia. Prior to that role, Daniel served as Highland’s Small Groups Director and Leadership Development Pastor. He is the Small Group Network Regional Leader for the Atlantic Coast.
In this month’s “Group Talk” podcast, Host Carolyn Taketa talks with Daniel about the following topics in this exciting interview…
- The differences between small group models & finding the right one that fits your church culture
- What essential qualities to look for in prospective leaders
- Thinking differently & changing your methods to find new leaders
- The value of being connected to a network of small group point people
- The importance of creating easy on ramps when recruiting new leaders
Just click the play button at the top of this post to enjoy this insightful discussion!