We are one church in multiple locations with a vision that every man, woman and child in Greater Austin would have multiple opportunities to see, hear and respond to the good news of the gospel.
By God’s grace we have also planted 25 churches and have seen thousands of lives changed as we live on mission in the beautiful community of northwest Austin.
We believe that the vision to reach Greater Austin for Christ will become a reality as we:?
• Make disciples who make disciples?
• Plant churches and launch multi-site campuses
• Partner with like-minded ministries ?
About this Position:
We are passionate about people experiencing life-changing, Small Group community – where they CONNECT relationally, GROW spiritually, and BLESS those who don’t yet know Jesus Christ.
We are looking for a highly relational and strategic leader to advance this vital, core ministry. This person will communicate the vision of Small Groups in all settings (large and small); they will identify, develop, and deploy people in the ministry, effectively manage a staff team, build a strong lay-leadership team, and partner and collaborate with pastors, directors, and leaders across all campuses.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years in Small Group ministry with proven strength in leadership development –displaying the ability to disciple, coach and develop leaders. They should have passion for life-transforming Small Group community along with a strategic thought process that can identify effective solutions and envision and execute growth in a large, matrixed organization. Strong communication skills are a must!
We are praying for God to lead us to the right person who would thrive in this role. This is a full-time position with great benefits.
In addition to owning the vision and strategy for Small Groups, this person will move us forward in advancing our over-arching Church Goals:
• Developing Fully Formed Followers of Christ (disciples) – someone who is identified as a worshiper, witness, servant and disciple maker. The Great Commission of Jesus is to make Disciples; this priority must dominate our agenda and activities.
• Leadership Development – everything rises and falls on leadership. We are committed to identify, develop, deploy and coach new and existing leaders.
• Gospel Saturation – we desire every follower of Jesus (and those who are in Small Group community) to have an intentional approach to ensure that those they live, work and play in proximity to have repeated opportunities to see and know Jesus.
Are these the types of things that give you life? Are you an experienced disciple maker who makes disciples, a “leader of leaders”, and someone who engages in personal evangelism and helps others do the same? Are you passionate about life-changing small group community? Do you understand and thrive in a large, complex staff environment where you can lead with vision, solve problems and move ministry forward? If so, we’d love to hear from you.