HAMPTON CAMPUS GROUPS PASTOR
Position Summary: The Hampton Campus Groups Pastor is responsible to develop, promote and implement a comprehensive Groups Ministry of helping people find community for the purpose of gathering together and growing together.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Work in coordination with the overall mission, goals and objectives of the church.
2. Aggressively lead the expansion and multiplication of groups throughout Hampton Roads.
3. Assist the Pastor of Core Ministries in resourcing and developing groups for all campuses.
4. Lead/supervise the planning, coordinating, training, implementation, and evaluation of the Hampton Groups Ministry including the following areas:
a. On Campus Groups
b. Off Campus Groups
c. Short Term Groups
d. Coaching System
5. Resource Groups with an ongoing Biblical Curriculum plan, writing curriculum for as needed.
6. Lead/supervise the Hampton Groups Age Division Staff and the Groups Administrative Assistant.
7. Plan and execute regular group connection events to assimilate attenders into groups.
8. Conduct regular, on-going Leadership Meetings with staff and volunteers of the ministries mentioned above to plan and pray for the ministries in which they serve.
9. Serve as a member of the Hampton Campus Leadership Team giving assistance to determining priorities and implementing the vision of the church.
10. Assisting with the Leadership of large church events such as Christmas Eve Services, Easter and Community Outreach Events.
11. Develop an annual budget for the Hampton Groups ministry and manage spending to the budget.
Currently Averaging over 1200 Adults in Groups at HPT Campus.